Coventry City visit Accrington Stanley in their latest game of their pre-season schedule.
Coventry City: Murphy, Clarke, Kilbane, Brown, Edjenguele, Wood, Daniels, Baker, McDonald, Fleck, Cazarine.
Reece Brown is playing just in front of the City defence.
4. James Gray gets in a shot for Accrington, ball goes out for a corner.
5. Accrington corner is headed wide.
A quick head count shows around 100 City fans in the main stand. The Accrington fans are mostly in the terrace to the left.
11. Luke Clarke is allowed a free header for Accrington, thankfully it is a tame effort easily dealt with.
14. Accrington win another corner. Comes to nothing.
City are playing in Thorn's favoured diamond formation.
17. Murphy punches away a shot, but Miller is the first to react and goes close to scoring from long range.
19. City's first corner leads to a penalty.
GOAL: Fleck scores from the spot. to put City 1-0 up
GOAL: Cody McDonald volleys in after being left unmarked to put Coventry 2-0 up.
24. Substitution. McSheffrey replaces Reece Brown after the referee forces Accrington to replace Dean Winnard who had put in the tackle for the penalty.
32. Murphy gets down to fumble a long range shot from Clarke.
GOAL: 40. A stunning lob from John Fleck puts City 3-0 up.
The referee blows the whistle for half time.
Half time score Accrington Stanley 0 Coventry City 3 (Fleck, pen, McDonald, Fleck)
Half time substitution: 46. Ball is on in place of Cazarine
GOAL: 51. McSheffrey crosses from the left amd Cody McDonald flicks the ball into the net to make it 4-0 to City.
Coventry City are now playing better as a team than of late.
62. McSheffrey denied a penalty when the referee judges the foul was just outside the area. baker takes the free kick but sends it wide.
66. McDonald is sent through but is hacked down by Molyneux who is booked. Kilbane sends the free kick over the bar.
GOAL: 69. A mistake by Daniels allows Accrington trialist Carl Sheppard to beat Murphy with a low finish to make it Accrington 1 Coventry City 4
75. Fleck is in trouble with what looks like a hamstring injury.
Substitution: Fleck goes off to be replaced by O'Donovan.
Fleck getting treatment on his right hamstring.
81. A good tackle from Wood concedes a corner which Peter Murphy heads over the bar.
84. Dunbavin pushes a Baker strike over the bar for a City corner.
85. A great cross from Baker is met by Ball who pokes in a shot but Dunbavin just manages to grab the ball before it crosses the line.
87. McDonald picks out Ball who has a low shot which Dunbavin saves.
The referee bring the game to and end.
Accrington Stanley 1 (Sheppard) Coventry City 4 (Fleck 2;1 pen. McDonald 2)