Joe Elliott has said that those involved in the Gary Hoffman consortium would like a chance to talk to Sisu.
Speaking on TalkSPORT, Joe Elliott MBE said to Jim White: "It's got lots of credibility from local people who love the club and we can, and will, if we get the chance, provide proof of funds.
"We wouldn't be doing this and would have no reason to do this if we didn't have the funds.
"We'd love to sit down and have a friendly chat. "Sisu never seem to talk to anybody.
"They released a statement last week, it must be the first one for years that they've actually communicated with the fans."
Speaking about the latest bid which is likely to keep being rejected until the legal actions by Otium Entertainment Group, Sky Blue Sports and Leisure and the Arvo Master Trust are completed, Mr Elliott said: If we can get a meeting, I'm sure we can go with some more.
"But at this moment in time we've had a firm 'no' with 'the offer is poor'. We'd like to just have a chat. We are reasonable people. We just want to see the club have a future.
"It's doing well at the moment. Mark Robins is doing a fantastic job. The crucial thing is we might not have anywhere to play next season.
"This time last year, the fans would have bought their season tickets for next season, especially with the way things are going on the field. This year, no season tickets because they don't know where they are going to play.
"The clock is ticking. The first date has gone - the EFL has said 'you have to let us know where you will play by March 5'. That's gone.
"There are rumours about a groundshare and the EFL has already ruled that out. And then it goes to the members of the EFL to vote on.
"One of the options there is expulsion. That frightens us."
Picture copyright of Pete Chambers BEM for CNS Sport.