For those who did not see the list of pubs for Coventry City supporters attending the EFL Trophy Final on Sunday against Oxford United, that we published last month, here are the pubs that have been allocated for use by City supporters.
The pubs are:
• The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
• Moore Spice (1966) - Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
• The Arch - 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
• Station 31 - 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
• Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
• Masti - 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
• JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
• Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
• Flannery’s Bar - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
• The Corner House - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
• The Liquor Station - 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
• The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
• The Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
Those contemplating The Green Man pub might be interested to know that for the England game yesterday, one City supporter who checked the pub out said: "No service,shite beer in plastic cups, toilets flooded and over the top bouncers not letting people sing,"
For many on the trains etc, drinking in central London is always a recommended option.