The route for the 2013 US Pro Challenge race has been in announced.
The Colorado based race will start in Aspen on August 19th and will finish on August 25th in Denver.
There will be seven stages which are as follows:
The schedule will be:
• Stage 1, Aug. 19: Aspen/Snowmass circuit.
• Stage 2, Aug. 20: Aspen/Snowmass to Breckenridge.
• Stage 3, Aug. 21: Breckenridge to Steamboat Springs.
• Stage 4, Aug. 22: Steamboat Springs to Beaver Creek.
• Stage 5, Aug. 23: Vail individual time trial.
• Stage 6, Aug. 24: Loveland-Fort Collins circuit.
• Stage 7, Aug. 25: Denver circuit.
More on the US Pro Challenge: http://www.usaprocyclingchallenge.com/