Supporters may bring a flag/banner into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:
• The flag/banner is smaller than 100cm in size at the widest or longest point
• It does not have an attached flag pole
• In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter
• There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
• It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message
** Please note that flag poles made of metal are not permitted inside the stadium, no matter what size or length the flag/pole is
If a supporter arrives at Wembley Stadium and their flag/banner does not come under the above points, and they have not gained permission from Wembley Stadium, the flag may be confiscated at the turnstiles and refused entry.
Supporters will NEED permission from Wembley Stadium if ANY of the following applies:
• Flag/banner is larger tan 100cm in size at the widest or longest point
• The supporter wishes to have a static flag/banner connected to seating (this is not possible for sold out games)
• Flag has a pole connected that is over 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter
Upon seeking permission, follow the steps below and supply the following:
• Submit an official request via HERE
• A photo showing the whole of the flag
• A photo showing any flag pole connected
• The actual size of the flag
• A valid, in date fire certificate, in English with the appropriate stamps of authority (this is preferable but not mandatory)
If you arrive at Wembley Stadium and your flag differs in any way from the photographed or described flag, your flag may be confiscated at the turnstiles and refused entry into the stadium.
Wembley Stadium reserves the right to remove any flags if they are deemed to be causing an issue during the match.