Following the decision by FIFA that poppies cannot be included in England's match against Spain on Saturday, the FA have issued a statement:
"The FA would like to clarify that the organisation and England players at all levels will be showing their respect and marking Remembrance Day in a number of ways.
We have been working closely with the Royal British Legion who have welcomed our support. We can confirm that:
- The England players will wear black armbands during the Spain game on Saturday
- The FA will place a poppy wreath on the pitch during the national anthems
- There will be a one-minute silence ahead of kick-off
- Players will wear training tops with embroidered poppies on match day
- Players will wear poppy-embossed anthem jackets during the national anthems
- Military representatives will be in the presentation party prior to kick-off
- The FA has donated 500 England v Spain tickets to 'Tickets for Troops', for members of the Armed Forces, and 1,000 tickets for the England v Sweden game on Tuesday (this is standard FA policy for Wembley matches)
- The England senior squad will train at Wembley on Friday ahead of the Spain game. They will observe the two-minute silence at 11am, all wearing training tops embossed with poppies. This session will be broadcast live
- The training tops embossed with poppies will be passed onto forces' charities post-match as auction items for fund raising
- The poppy will be visible around Wembley on Saturday, on the scoreboards and advertising boards, and poppy sellers will be in the stadium to allow supporters to donate to the poppy fund and show their support
- On Thursday, England Under-21s play Iceland in Colchester and England U19s play Denmark in Brighton. All players and staff will be wearing poppies pre- and post-match
- Both the Under-21s and U19s will observe a one-minute silence, too, at their games - the Under-21s will do so alongside troops from Colchester barrack."
- Englandsfans team will be wearing poppy badges supplied by Coventry City supporter Paul McKay in their match against Spainfans at Wealdstone FC.